1. How much do you know about the sun?
Let’s Play Kahoot Game
Student link – Kahoot.it
Teacher link — https://create.kahoot.it/share/3dd04645-efa0-4d3e-8de2-5c80a644e06c
2. Let’s make a word art with the sun vocabulary words.
Vocabulary Words to use:
Steps to download or Save
- standard JPEG
- little dialog box pops up
- choose Copy to clipboard
- now we will open our google slide
- and paste into the word art slide
standard SC.3.E.5.2 Identify the Sun as a store that emits energy: some of it in the form of light.
standard SC.3.E.5.3 Recognize that the sun appears large and bright because it is closer to the Earth.
standard SC.3.E.5.4 Explore the Law of Gravity by demonstrating that gravity is a force that can be overcome.
standard SC.3.E.6.1 Demonstrate that radiant energy from the Sun can heat objects and when the Sun is not present, heat may be lossed.