When Life Gives You OJ

BeFunky_OJ-with-Border.jpg

What did you think about this book and why?  Responding with why you liked the book or not, helps other readers and creates better conversations.

Please be respectful.   Students first names or initials only. 

You do not have to fill out email or website to blog.

You do have to fill in the spam word.

Watch the Trailer SCHOOLTUBE VERSION here.

9 comments on “When Life Gives You OJ
  1. Kim says:

I loved the book and I really think you should read it. It is about something almost everyone goes through, wanting to get a dog. When I read it I cried at the end. I hope you will enjoy the book like I did.

2. jasmine says:

It’s funny and happy at the end cause she gets a dog when she proves that she is responsible but at first it was very funny with O.J.

3. nicole says:

My favorite part in this book is when they had a fight at the slumber party. This book is very cool. My 2nd favorite part is when her mother and father give her a oj jug. I loved it so much. I think you should read this amasing book.

4. Mrs. H says:

My favorite part of this story was the slumber party. It was so realistic. You will enjoy this book.

5. Mason says:

This book is great! 🙂 I love how this book relates to me my parents won’t let me get a dog. Whats funny is that when I saw the cover I thought the jug was a pig.

6. Anonymous says:

I like this book because i can relate to the character. My parents are threatening to get rid of our dogs because we are not being responsible for them just like in the book where she has to prove that she deserves a dog by using an empty orange juice jug. I also like this book because it is full of embarrassment and it is funny.

7. Madelyn says:

I love this book it is awesome and funny you should read it.

8. aaliyah@diplomat says:

I LOVE this book!It is awesome, and funny!

9. savannah says:

I love the book “When life gives you oj” it’s a wonderful book i now want a pet it’s full of adventure embarressment