Stranded

BeFunky_Stranded cover image.jpg

What did you think about this book and why?  Responding with why you liked the book or not, helps other readers and creates better conversations.

Please be respectful.   Students first names or initials only. 

You do not have to fill out email or website to blog.

• You do have to fill in the spam word.

Watch the Trailer SCHOOLTUBE VERSION here.

9 comments on “Stranded
  1. KD says:

I liked Stranded because it was cool. My favorite part was when they found the water, they just seemed so happy.

2. Kasandra says:

I like this book because I love when you end a chapter it leaves you with a good cliff hanger.

3. Daniel says:

I like this book stranded because it filled with mystery of what they are doing to do next to survive and the this book is fantastic

4. Justin says:

This book was so good. My favorite part was when Buzz got the idea to let rain gather in the tarp.

5. Benjiman says:

I liked this book because I like the concept of survival and being stranded on an island. :)yay:)

6. JA says:

When I read this I wish I read the next book because I wanted to see if they got of the island.

7. Matthew K. says:

Stranded is a really good book it is full of excitement

8. Matthew.M the beast says:

This was made by one of my favorite people with the name of Jeff Probst or known as the host of Survivor only one of the best TV shows ever made in history!!! Everyone should definetly read this it was AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!

9. princess athena says:

I’m reading this book now. hope its good 🙂 🙂