Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library

BeFunky_escape from mr.jpg

What did you think about this book and why?  Responding with why you liked the book or not, helps other readers and creates better conversations.

Please be respectful.   Students first names or initials only. 

You do not have to fill out email or website to blog.

You do have to fill in the spam word.

Watch the Trailer SCHOOLTUBE VERSION here.

12 comments on “Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library
  1. Jules says:

I like this book because it is full of mystery and has lots of puzzles.I like to do puzzles and I like how the Library is arranged.I hope there is a second book of this with different contestants.And I also hope there is a different type of this book like a different host/hostess.

2. Kaleb says:

The book was very cool . I liked Mr.Lemenocelo he made the kids think their gonna stay the night and get out in the morning but they have to find their way out .I liked the way they had to find cards to show them how to escape like the bandits. It was really funny.And I liked how they all won.

3. angie says:

I like this book because it has a lot of puzzles.

4. Ronald says:

I like this book because in the book the kids had to ecscape from the libary and it is very hard because it does not have alot of windows.

5. Ethan says:

I liked this book. I liked how the libary was. There was a lot of mysteries.

6. Caleb says:

This was such a great book. I loved the mytery clues for puzzles. The searches for the only exit was cool. The book brought me in.

7. Jordan says:

I love the book soooo much.The reason I loved it was because it has a big mystery to it and I loved to solve all the puzzles in the book.

8. Alyssa says:

I loved it! I love the problem solving. I love the way the libary is set up , and the way the mystery is set up and how to escape the libary. I think they should make a second book just like that but differnt characters and a different way the libary is set up.

9. MadisonJ says:

This book will capture you. When I reaad it i felt everthing that the characters in the book felt. The author describes and makes you want to never put the book down!! This author never leaves you hanging. There were slow, fast , and the right amount of speeds for this book. Just a true amazing book.

10. anthony says:

This book is very good. It talks about clue,s soving problems – its very cool you should read it.

11. Alayna@ Diplomat says:

I really loved this book i like all the twist in it it was very interesting!

12. Mrs. H says:

This book will make you want to visit your library right away.
    Check this one out full of adventure and fun.