The Trouble With Chickens

Watch the Trailer

What did you think about this book and why?  Responding with why you like the book or not,  helps other readers and creates better conversations.

• Please be respectful. 
  • Students first names or initials only.
  • You do not have to fill out email or website to blog.
  • You do have to fill in the spam word.
24 comments on “The Trouble With Chickens
  1. alyssa says:

this book is amazing. I love the part when he is in a dog cone. I love the name dirt he is so cute

2. Nicole says:

This book was WAY COOL make it a movie someone. My favorite character was dirt.

3. haley b.@diplomat says:

Trouble with chickens was funny and crazy I didn’t get where the dog was takeing the chickens but I loved the end.

4. Stephanie Says says:

This was the best book I have ever read because it was historical fiction and it made me laugh so mmmmmuch! From a diplomat elementary school student.

5. hope says:

i just passed the quiz on this 😀 you should read it beacuse its an easy book

6. jp02 says:

the book looks so cute and i really love dogs so it will make it more exciting to read:)

7. MG says:

I like it because I want to see what happens

8. adog5678 says:

Loved this book because of the action.

9. hope says:

sup my peeps i loved this book so much i had too go home after school and write more about it all i have to say is never trust something that can be part of a sandwich 😛 and let the whale be with you

o _________________ o

10. christian says:

This looks like a good book Iam abot to begin reading it. (My brother already read the book)

11. hope says:

🙁 me bored picks up book 🙂 reads a page 😀 reads whole book >_< MAKE IT A MOVIE i love this book and everyone should i read it 5 times and i will read it again i like the name dirt better though

12. ashleigh says:

i love this trailer. it makes me want to read the book(even more)!!! it looks like a really good book and i love dogs and i think this will be a cute mix with chikens and dogs 🙂

13. hope > . says:

this book rocked make it a move! >_< i loved and recomen 4 every ones rock on peeps 😛

14. Ack909>. says:

Make this a movie <3 🙂

15. af says:

this book was great i am going to requst tis book to all of my friends i was so funnny

16. andrea says:

This is the BEST Sunshine State Book that i have read, i could read it over and over again i could never put it down!!!!!

17. hope > . says:

one word AWESOME i loved this book and recomend it for everyone willing to read and im just warning you for the future never ever trust a weiner dog > _ <

18. Ack909 says:

I love this book the chareters names are hilarious.I think any one would love this book!!!!!!!! 🙂

19. emma says:

I love this book it was fantastic!

20. Matthew says:

The book was really good but could use some improving. Why does the dog have a heroic act at the beginning and then be the bad boy at the end. it was a 3 star

21. dom says:

loved the book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. jacqueline says:

i love it. it is a good book to read i wish they can make a move out of it.

23. jacqueline says:

i love it.it was a good book to read i wish they can make a move out of it!!

24. jillian says:

I loved this tralier that it makes me want to make a movie out of it!!!!!!!!!…..!.!