Sophie Simon Solves Them All

Watch the Trailer

What did you think about this book and why?  Responding with why you like the book or not,  helps other readers and creates better conversations.

• Please be respectful. 
  • Students first names or initials only.
  • You do not have to fill out email or website to blog.
  • You do have to fill in the spam word.
9 comments on “Sophie Simon Solves Them All
  1. amelia DIPLOMAT says:

i love this book because it reminds me of my third grade Mrs.Grau it reminds me of her because she read it to me and my classmates

2. Nicole says:

i loved Lenny the Lemur he was so funny and the birthday party that would be my best birthday yet

3. M. Harclerode says:

Dallas, I have a soft spot for Sophie. She was one cool kid, who really knew herself, an independent soul I’d say. – Mrs. H

4. Dallas says:

I love all the characters and how they react to the situations in the book. This was my favorite book battle book.

5. mackenzie says:

this book is amazing!!!!!!!!

6. mackenzie says:

i just got the book yesterday and i already am three chapters into the book!!!

7. ratedrexmanbolt221 says:

the trailer look old fashion with the pitcures

8. bestmansauer says:

This book is a easy read to gain some reading counts points. Sophie simon is a shy girl but will she help someone for a calculator she has been dying for? you have to read to find out :<

9. af says:

this boook was a great book. i love this book i am going to requst this boook to all of my friends. i was so interresting there was so much action. i love it.